Video for Lawyers
- Wish you had a second opinion on your law firm marketing?
- Wonder if you could be generating more clients?
- Get a Free Law Firm Marketing Strategy Review (Valued at $1000)
Do you have a video on your homepage? Building a video for lawyers is one of the basic steps that marketing companies take to introduce the law firm to potential clients. Just like brands and other businesses, people feel more confident and trust you more if they can see you, hear you talk, and even take a look at your law firm.
Video is one of the newest forms of online marketing, and not everyone understands it. From Google to Facebook, videos are getting more and more views on a daily basis. Many people are predicting that platforms that focus on text-based content will start to slip as video takes over. While everyone caters to Google, and they should, few cater to the second largest search engine – YouTube.
More people would rather see videos from business and brands over text-based ads, newsletters, or images. Video for lawyers is even more important because you need to sell someone on your services before they even contact you. But how can you make it work?
Types of Video for Lawyers
There are a few different types of videos that you might want to make for your law firm:
- Demo – What can someone expect when they come into your office? Or what can they expect when they go to court?
- Meet and Greet – Explain who you are, what you do, and what areas of the law you specialize in so that people can understand which lawyers they might work with if they choose you.
- Events – Having a special event? Going to a round table discussion or taking part in a fundraiser? Film some of that to use it for your marketing campaigns.
- Interviews – Have a case in your city that is making headlines? Notice that a lot of similar cases are popping up? Completing an interview where you talk about what someone may face is a great option for a video. These could also be educational videos or explainer videos.
- Animation – Animated videos are very popular. These can do any of the above, but they don’t actually show your face.
- Testimonials – In some cases, you may even be able to get testimonial videos of clients that you have helped with big cases.
In essence, you want to use video to make a commercial for your law firm. Video for lawyers works in the same way that traditional commercials do – but they are more cost effective and tend to be seen more than local commercials.
Video for Lawyers: JSA Interactive
Our team at JSA Interactive can help you with many parts of your video process, including the optimization of it once it has been posted. We can give you ideas for videos, write scripts, and even help you post them. Once you are ready to post, we can optimize your titles, tagging, and posting. There are many different things that you need to think about when posting video for lawyers.
Video for lawyer requires an attention to detail and a working knowledge of different platforms. When used properly, it becomes the great way to create leads and convert clients.
Videos for lawyers help to attract clients. They watch the video and then feel comfortable reaching out to you. If they don’t need your services just yet, your name may stick with them for when they do need your services. With the way things spread on social media, creating a great video will help you to spread. Similarly, creating a poor video can do the same thing, but it might not work to your advantage.
Often, videos are used as the first step to get someone to your website. Once we have the, JSA Interactive works to push them through to you so that you can make your sales pitch.
Once you have a video posted, it is easy to see how many people have watched your video, how many clicks it has garnered, and even if someone who watched your video eventually hired you as their lawyer.
Ready for Your First Law Firm Video?
If you are feeling overwhelmed by the idea of producing videos for your law firm, you aren’t alone. Videos are only one part of a successful marketing campaign for lawyers. Video editing and proper video marketing really help to introduce your law firm to your community, and they can be used for years as a marketing technique.
With more and more people watching videos online ever year, law firms cannot ignore the popularity. JSA Interactive will work with you to develop content and post videos for lawyers that people just can’t ignore. Contact us today to get started (617) 615-9895.