One of the main goals of any business’s website is to get those conversions. “Conversion” is a term in Internet marketing parlance that refers to the act of a visitor to your website performing and completing a desired task, such as buying something, filling out a form, signing up for a program, or joining a mailing list.
When a visitor converts, then you know you’ve done your job – namely, crafted a website or marketing campaign that is effective and gets results. But when it really comes down to it, getting a ton of traffic to your website is great, but it’s not technically successful if that traffic isn’t doing what you want it to do for you.
Increase Conversions with These Easy Conversion Optimization Techniques
Everyone wants to increase conversions on their websites, and it’s not hard to see why. There are a variety of different conversion optimization techniques that businesses employ to increase conversions on their sites, including (but certainly not limited to!):
- Make sure the landing pages that are attached to PPC ads and other advertising methods are relevant to the specific product or service you were advertising. Website home pages are a hodge-podge of everything you have, usually, and there’s nothing wrong with that, but when you send a potential customer to your site via an ad, they should land on the page that is exactly related to that ad.
- Be concise. You don’t have a lot of time to catch your visitor’s interest and make that sale, so your landing pages should be clear, concise, and get to the point quickly. Don’t waste time.
- Consider avoiding a “full website” experience by removing any navigation on your landing page. Navigation menus allow people to leave by clicking on something else, but you want your visitor to stay right where you’ve got them.
- Experiment with different layouts, copy, design, and graphics to see if one performs better than another.
- Enable sharing on your landing pages. Social media is a force to be reckoned with, and everyone is using it, so give your visitors an easy way to share your page with their friends and increase your pool of potential customers.
- Be consistent. Everything your visitor sees from the moment they first read your ad should be consistent in style, including the tone you use in your copy, any graphics and design elements, and the actual offer itself. Don’t promise one thing only to deliver (or not deliver) something else.
If you need help with conversion optimization, let JSA Interactive be your guide. Our expert staff have many years of experience, and they know how to get the job done right for you and for your business. We offer a comprehensive range of services that you can choose from to find the right fit for your business and goals, and if increased conversions are your goal, we can make it happen.
Your Next Step
To get started, simply request a quote, tell us what you need, and a JSA Interactive representative will be in touch soon to discuss your options and how we can help. And for more information on what we’ve done for our clients so you can get an even better idea of what we can do for you, we invite you to please check out one (or all!) of our free case studies, available for download instantly.